Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lewis Hamilton : Mercedes McLaren.

Today I read in the news that lewis hamilton of mclaren mercedes is gonna be world best paid sportsman. Guess how much? Freakin £100million brotha!!! What??? I start to think... Dang!! I am in the wrong profession man. Honest. With the current job I am living in, if I am to be working for the next 100 years and all my salary goes to the bank, I eat sand and grass everyday (hopefully theres no charge for that), drinks skyjuice... If its raining, if not, I ll settle for water cooler at the office pantry, living in a box so I can avoid rental... theres no freakin way I ll be able to scratch £100million. Dang!
but seriously, that Hamilton guy has the quickest reflect I be ever seen in f1 racers. He is quick, damn fast and has the attitude. Off course mercedes build good cars, but with hamilton in the pit, they really compliment each other man.. Its different. We haven't seen mercedes at this superb performance before since mika.
My salute goes to filipe massa as well. He raced awesomely. He settled 1st podium more than LH. But he loss many too. Zero points. The last race in brazil, he has done his best. But at the last corner LH managed to tookover the 5th place guy. Nothing much massa can do. If kimi was able to contain LH from getting 5th place, we won't be reading another history been written today.
Afterall, hey Hamilton, if you happen to have difficulties in spending those £, let me know. I happen to know a bank acct that is nearly empty. Waiting to be filled. I'm sure it can slip a million or two there. I don't mind accepting in RM as well. Good job dude!!! Race harder next season!

Visit www.lewishamilton.com dude!!

No comments: